I’m Manon. I’m passionate about horse-riding, travels and tech products & services. My experiences within my own business and in startup environment have enabled me to acquire a complete and concrete vision of web product evolution. From market research to commercialization, as well as technical development, I have learned how to take profit of different steps to solidify and extend my skills. I appreciate learning continually and I have a strong capacity to solve problems in various situations. I grant a big importance to team working and I show leadership to carry on my projects.
I am currently working as a tech recruiter in freelancing. I recruit developers, lead, CTOs, for freelancing and long-term contracts.
I'm in charge of : sourcing tech profiles on different media, interviewing process with developers, prospecting different profiles for hiring companies (start-up, web agency, major account), sales appointment and closing.
During my last position as business developer, the CEO decided to assign me the product manager position (Saas solution) considering I was really interested by product development and had a lot of skills to succeed in this role.
My missions were :
- Creation and backlog progressive maintenance (Jira)
- Operational watch of the environment
- Sprints planning and monitoring
- Establishment of Agile & Scrum method within teams
- Animation and follow-up of Agile ceremonies (sprint review, retrospective, daily scrum)
- Market research for news services from customers and sales leads
- Reflection on mid and long-term roadmap
- Establishment of partnerships with differents companies specialized in municipalities tools
- Adaptation of tools developed by partners to our customer base
- Recruitment of developers, product owners and business developers.
Koba Civique is a start-up specialized in web communication dedicated to local communities.
The offer consists of differents services available on a unique Saas platform to develop communication within french municipalities.
I was in charge of :
- Prospecting on a new market
- Audit of their current tools
- Sales process monitoring
- Closing : Sales objectives totally achieved
- Demo appointment and customer relationship
- Participation to the establishement of commercial offer and strategy.
Creation of my own company LOGASPHERE that offers web services for SME based on Saas solution.
I was in charge of :
- Market researches, business plan, operational watch - Product management (roadmap, backlog, user stories, reviews, customers interviews to understand pains and needs)
- Establishment of business offer and business development
- Customer relationship, customer training
Intern as Public Relation Consultant with Virginie Coupérie Eiffel for the prestigious Gucci Masters Horse Showjumping. Management and administration of guests hospitality, before, during and after the show.
Second and third years of Bachelor of Communication.
Agile & Scrum Method
SEO & Creativity
Time & Budget Management
Conflict Management & Resolution
Team spirit & Motivation
Negociation & Persuasion